Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Last night while I was with my ward doing sealings' at the Temple I had a truly wonderful experience. I have heard others talk about having a 'burning in their bosom' when they could feel the spirit really strong and I now know what that feels like. As we were getting ready to leave we were asked to help a woman with sealing her grandparents, parents, aunt and herself all together. As her grandparents were getting sealed together the feeling of the spirit in that room was so amazingly strong I was close to tears, even now sitting here writing about this experience I'm almost in tears. That feeling I felt last night I would not trade for anything in the world and I am glad I was there to experience it.

1 comment:

Gina and Chris+ 4 said...

Thanks for sharing, it is an amazing feeling, and nothing can even come close...just remember that feeling when you have a hard time in your life! I love you